There were lots of kids living in that building. Since there wasn’t much to do we all played out in the nearby field. It was nothing special, just an overgrown weed choked grassy field.
On the edge of the field someone had dumped out some half dead geraniums. In their new life as feral flowers they began to thrive.

“Don’t touch those! You will get zapped” The girl said.
“What?’
“Leave them alone they will zap you.”
So for a time I was very afraid of geraniums. I though they would electrocute me. I couldn’t understand why so many people had them if they were so dangerous.
Eventually I forgot all bout this. Seeing the geraniums that my neighbors have reminded me of this.
Did you ever get convinced that’s something silly was real?
P.S. She said that so I wouldn’t pick them, I went back later and they were all picked. Whadda jerk!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Have a thought...let me know. : )