How can you resist a face like this?! OCD Obsessive Corgi Disorder Blog
After hearing this song I have it stuck in my head.
It took me forever to figure out who it was by.
(I don't keep up with popular music.)
♦Dita Von Teese's advice rule breakers. Very good advice!
♦Swiss Miss's advice for ignoring haters. More cool advice.
♦Continuing with advice...10 Rules for Brilliant Women.
♦A very interesting article about consumerist feminism:
"I’ve always been fascinated and infuriated by the way that one is obliged, as a woman, to purchase the trappings of one’s own gender, and infuriated by the way the rules keep changing the deeper into the game you go. I’ve been getting into more and more professional situations where it is no longer okay to turn up with huge biker boots and a slash of clashing lipstick and expect to be taken seriously. As women, everything we wear is a statement, and we have no right to remain sartorially silent. We negotiate a field of signifiers every time we open our wardrobes, or, in my case, every time we rummage through the clothes-pile on the bedroom floor."
♦This piece on street fashion cracked me up!
"Where do people buy these absurd, absurd clothes? I know that a lot of it is more like moving art installations than actual clothes, but you take a picture of a chick wearing a floor-length ball gown made entirely out of Nerds Ropes and you don’t offer any explanation — like, sure, we’re all just supposed to nod along with great dignity and appreciation for art as we ignore the fact that she’s walking around an actual city in modern civilization wearing a bra shaped like a dolphin. Right, okay."
♦Delicious pumpkin cinnamon pancakes. Yummy! Check out the recipe.
♦Speaking of absurdity:
♦Worried about the zombie apocalypse? Here are some ideas:
Armor, The Zombie Survival Guide, Zombie Survival Wiki, Zombie survival supplies.
My favorite product is the Zombie bait station. Ha ha ha!
I am adding a new feature!
I have an almanac that lists the color of the day. It is determined by astrological data…I don‘t follow horoscopes too closely but, I do use it to try to add some color to my wardrobe. (I try to wear the color of the day. ) A few folks have expressed interest in the color of the day, so I thought I would share with all of you. Enjoy!
Colors for the week:
21st Ivory
22nd Gray
23rd Brown
24th White
25th Rose
26ht Gray
27th Orange


No comments:
Post a Comment
Have a thought...let me know. : )