Monday, April 2, 2012

Mischievous Monday

Doggie sli-iiiiide.
Art:
♦Cultivate creativity! Make an art journal. Some tips, and more tips, for journaling. Some image inspiration for you. : )
♦The skull of Cthulhu? Awesome. (I also love the dancing fox!)

Very cool modern ceramics. (Allison these made me think of you!)
♦Crazy-realistic drawings!
Food Landscapes...as art!

DIY:
♦Great idea! A head wrap with a wire in it so it holds it's shape. Very cool.
Giant framed picture. Would be great for prints of personal art.
Preserving painted eggs.
♦Pretty blue egg cookies.
♦Cute spring project. A flower pot pin cushion.
Distressing photo albums. The transformation is incredible!
Make a book safe.
♦Re-vamp a bracelet.
♦Aunt Peaches takes egg dyeing very seriously!
♦Make giant star party favors.

Fun:
Cat Scientists. (This one is my favorite.)
♦Cake Central is hosting a Octopuss Cake Contest. Check out the photos.
♦History of paisley.
Pizza cookies for April Fool's Day.She also has links to other “fake-out” cookies.
 (If I hear one more “I’m pregnant” on April 1st…I will scream!)
How to dance goth...very funny.

Freebies:
♦A Beautiful Mess found tons of free stuff! Check out their blog for how to enter. 16 different opportunities!!!

Recovery/Psychology:
5 tips for better body image.

Post-cry recovery.
Tips for teaching your daughters, (or nieces) positive body image and helping them develop a healthy relationship with food.

♦I ♥ this so much! 50 things to do instead of reading womens mags, and worring about your weight.

WTF:
♦This makes me so incredibly sad. A mother forces her daughter to diet.
♦Jenny Breeden nails it: Double Standard.

Colors:
9   ~ Ivory
10 ~ Maroon
11 ~ Brown
12 ~ Purple
13 ~ Pink
14 ~ Indigo*
15 ~ Gold


*To the Indigo Children out their: Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a thought...let me know. : )