Monday, November 11, 2013
Snowy Monday
Art:
♦Gorgeous nature mandalas
♦Calvin and Hobbes dancing! Super cute.
Cute:
♦Adorable toes, and nose
♦Baby otter learning to swim!
♦Rabbits sticking their tounges out!
DIY:
♦Butterfly necklace made of shrink-dink plastic [Video]
♦If you have writers block check out Creative Writing Prompts Hat tip to Deviant Dispatches for the link.
Fashion:
♦Beyond gorgeous black dress
Feminism:
♦Photo series that questions how we choose to dress
Halloween all year long!
♦Labels and cool ephemera
♦The Midnight Coterie of Sinister Intruders (Video)
♦Gorgeous witches hat I would buy this, but its out of my price range. :(
♦History of The Talking Board
♦Ooodles of info: The History of Halloween
♦Incredible Dia De Los Muertos cakes My favorite is the skull shaped cake with rose eyes.
Health:
♦Plague tonic Sounds like it would knock down any illness!
♦If someone you loves is going through a hard time, or battling with depression, here is a suggestion
♦Sometimes a little bit of stillness is what you need.
Lol:
♦Math stalks me also...
♦Save the corgis!!!
Mental Health:
♦Sexual Inventory Checklists for Neurodivergent People. Now I know that doesn't sound very interesting...but It is important. It is a good starting point for discussion. Partners can evaluate what they are comfortable with and what is NOT OK.
Noms:
♦Smoked gouda, and chive buttermilk biscuits
♦Pretzel challah
♦Soft pumpkin granola bars [gluten and diary free!]
♦Found an A-M-A-Z-I-N-G cake blog: Sprinkle Bakes.
We have our first "real" snow last night. Bleck. :(
I am under the weather...some nasty cold. Blarg.
Hope you all have a great week! Stay warm, and cozy.
:)
Labels:
Art,
Cute,
DIY,
Fashion,
Feminism,
funny,
Gluten-Free,
Halloween,
Health/Wellness,
Mental Health,
Monday Miscellany,
recipes
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I LOVE that photo series of clothing stress marks. (Usually the only ones I have are from my socks!) And the Robot Hugs image got me all teary - definitely passing that on to Spousal Unit.
ReplyDeleteThanks for the hat tip! :)