Monday, December 1, 2014

Micellany Monday 12-1-14


Art:
True story: I am a professional Ballet Dancer. I have always had an interest in ballet, so I thought this interview was very interesting.

Amazing:
Gorgeous owl has starry eyes
♦So exciting! Advanced Style is now available on Netflix!!!!!
I had no idea that cacti could be so beautiful!


Cuteness:
Frolicking corgis in snow!

 Two pet deer figured out how to use the dog door! Content Warning: Swearing
Fashion:
History of The Raccoon Coat. I am guessing these coats may have inspired Edward Gorey.

LOL:
Hipster business name generator. Ha ha!
Animals dancing to Salt-N'-Pepa's Push It. (Video)
Seniors dancing to Turn Down For What. (Video)

Noms:
Dark gingerbread cake. Sounds soooo good!

I know that the holiday season can be hard for many people. I tried to include more happy and fun things this week to help those with the blues.

1 comment:

  1. Adorable stuff. And extra points for spelling cacti correctly!

    ReplyDelete

Have a thought...let me know. : )