Ta da!
New necklace!
I love this necklace, my awesome mother-in-law gave me this.
I looks even more amazing with a pin.
This is just a cheap pin from Wet Seal...I was so bummed when one stone fell out..(bottom of the center)
This flower doesn't work quite as well. The metals are different colors which I don't like. I was just trying it out.
This is just an inexpensive necklace. The beads are colored plastic. Adding the pin makes it look much nicer.
This one is a little bit more complicated. I looped it through itself (see the right side.)
I then took the loose ends and pinned them to the necklace.
I really love how this looks.
I found the "pine cone" pin at an antique store. I am not usually drawn to gold tones...but this one is incredible!
I have had this asymmetrical faux turquoise necklace for years....time for a change.
I have gotten a lot of compliments on this combination.
The flower is pin is part of a faux turqoise set...I will show it at anouther time.
Jet bead choker.
Sorry this one is so blurry. (My camera isn’t the top of the line.)
Its hard to make out…but the strawberry is domed out. The red stones are even more beautiful in person. The leaf and stem are enameled.
I hope this inspires you to try some new combinations with your own jewelry.








Completely brilliant idea! The green one with the "pine cone" is gorgeous.
ReplyDelete