The trouble is that I have sensitive skin. Changing makeup is a slow grueling process. I can only try one product at a time. Testing each one for a week or more.
Beyond the skin issue I have other requirements. I look for animal testing, ease of purchase, and value for cost.
The HUGE issue I have with Cover Girl, is animal testing. I find it disgusting and unnecessary to test on animals. I cannot support a company that harms animals.
I don't want to use Mary Kay anymore, because I don't have a great relationship with my Mary Kay agent. I like being able to pick up makeup while shopping for other things.
I have also been experimenting with different make-up techniques. I have found a lot of great tips on Keiko Lynn's blog.
Her tutorial on cat-eye makeup was very helpful. Based on her recommendation I purchased a cream eye liner and an egonomic liner brush. The brush works like a charm! I love it, so easy to use.
I have been trying out;
Sonia Kashuk Bent Eyeliner Brush
Photo from Makeup and Beauty Blog.
A great review of the brush Here
E.L.F Cream Eyeliner.
Photo from E.L.F's website
I also discovered the E.L.F. 100 color eyeshadow palette.
Photo from E.L.F.'s website
I love it! It has a fantastic selection of colors. The best part is that its only $10.00!



No comments:
Post a Comment
Have a thought...let me know. : )