Guard you valuables with the new Kitten Security System!
♦Great Ideas for becoming and eating disorder activist.
Advice:
♦Taking care of yourself boosts your self esteem.
♦I highly recommend you watch this video. Ilona Royce Smithkin is an amazing woman. (The video is on Vimeo, so I couldn’t embed it on my blog. Meh!)
♦Advice to a baby, that could work for everyone.
♦How to carefully prune the garden of friends.♦Advice to a baby, that could work for everyone.
Arts/Culture:
♦Trees write music. (You will have to read their explanation to understand.)
♦Make light, not war. (Rasputin would love these!)
♦These artworks made of thread spools are fantastic!
♦Check out these paintings! They look like photos!
Crafts:[I had a difficult time finding quality craft ideas this week! The saccharine day (14th) has everyone in a heart shaped tizzy.]
♦Five ways to snazzy-up your business cards.
♦How to make leaf skeletons. (Not as creepy as it sounds.)
♦Make your own stamps, out of corks.
Fashion:
♦Ideal waistlines through history. (Very interesting!)
♦Louis Vuitton commissioned British artist Billie Achilleos to create animals constructed from Louis Vuitton accessories.
I can't wait to see this whole film!
I love Advanced Style, and Ari Seth Cohen!
Feminism:
♦There are makeup companies that are geared toward 8-12 year olds. (Wow, so young!)
♦It is disturbing to find out the situations that young models are put in!
♦The Beheld talks about her day as a “bombshell.”
Lols:
♦Cats in classic paintings.
Noms:
♦This bread sounds amazing: Cheddar, beer, and mustard pull-apart bread.
Positivity:
♦Gala Darling asks “What do you love about yourself?”
Colors:
20 ~ Lavender
21 ~ Red
22 ~ Yellow
23 ~ Purple
24 ~ White
25 ~ Indigo
26 ~ Amber


That may be the most precious puppy I have ever seen, and I've seen a lotta puppies.
ReplyDelete:D
Delete