Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Road Trip! (Part 2)

After lunch we drove to the Como Zoo, and Conservatory. Even though it is winter, and many exhibits were closed it was still a blast!

There as so many interesting animals I won’t even begin to list them all! I can’t wait to go back in the summer.






Reindeer


This is the best shot I could get of the tiger.



Regal, and they know it!






They were doing enrichments exercises. They painted yogurt on the glass for them to eat. They would bounce off the branches to the glass. Then lick up some yogurt, then bounce back. It was amazing! They looked like they were having so much fun.

Just Chilling : )

Well, they were chilling till a baby came up to them and threw a blanket on them. They shoed the youngster away, and resumed relaxing.

My favorite primate was the Emperor Tamarin. Sadly, I couldn’t get a good shot of them. (Arg the flash!)
Stay tuned for part 3!

Part 1, and Part 3

2 comments:

Have a thought...let me know. : )