I would like to focus on my flowers and my vegetable garden. Raspi and I have plans to build raised beds, double the size of our veggie garden, make compost bins, and possibly add an herb garden.
To accomplish my goals for this summer...I need to be online a lot less. So I may not post often. It doesn't mean that I have forgotten you, or that I won't miss reading your blogs.
I wish you all the best, and hope you have a fantastic spring/summer.
XOXO Finnley

It's good to get away from the Internet every so often. Back in the old days... we didn't even have the Internet! Modern life is so busy and distracting. It's good to slow down and return to nature's own pace. Have fun!
ReplyDeleteHa ha! Thanks. I actully didn't get a computer untill I was in my mid 20's. Lol!
DeleteEnjoy all the sun! (Behind lots of sunscreen, of course. :) I hope you share pictures of your greenery on FB sometimes.
ReplyDelete