Lately I have found some pretty funny comments online and I though I would share them with you.
On hair washing:
"Bathing is the worst. I wish I were one of those people who found it relaxing, but it's just kind of like doing the dishes. But with more vanity and fewer Tupperware mysteries."
~vellumandcircus
On shopping at Lush:
" But the smell of that place is just too much...it's only slightly better than being in an Abercrombie (seriously, do they christen new stores by smashing a case of Axe body spray on the floor?.")
~Gina Ghemadi
On Dressing rooms:
"I'm always morbidly fascinated by the stories I hear about people pooping in fitting rooms."
~Gigi Darling
On edible fruit arrangements:
"My aunt sent Edible Arrangements to my father and the rest of his brothers after suing our families over my grandmother's estate. It was not a sufficient apology"
~Katie Walsh
On debutant ball attire:
♦"I CANNOT WAIT for that horrid hoof-like platform to go out of style on shoes!!"
~SNancyKat
On Bachelor/Bachelorette parties:
"Yeah, I am married and neither my husband nor I had a bachelor/ette party. We both hate what we call "contrived fun" like "NOW you will have fun! In a group! Doing this thing that is SUPPOSED TO BE FUN!""
~Brooklynbee
Totally freaking random:
"Mother Ketchup is going to be my new swear word."
~Junebug67
Yes re. the hooves and the group fun. Ick.
ReplyDeleteI loved the way she phrased it: "contrived fun" Perfect.
Delete