Source More info on the photographer: Alexey Kljatov
Art:
♦An amazing craftsman who makes wood dolls. (Video)
♦Gorgeous nebula towels and rugs
Booklove:
♦Don't dog-ear that page...use bookmarks! Super cute bookmarks.
Culture:
♦40 Yiddish words you should know. I was surpised at how many I already knew considering I am a Gentile.
Cuteness:
♦I honestly never thought I would think that bats are cute!
♦Adorable blind rescue kitten loves to go hiking
♦Super cute portraits of dogs.
Creepy:
♦Biography of Dr. Mutter of the Mutter Museum
Fashion:
♦90's fashion flashbacks...Omg I wore so many of these looks!
Feminism:
♦The invincible work force: women
Mental Health:
♦Advice I need to take: write in a journal!
♦Jen of Epbot wrote a fantastic post about agoraphobia
Noms:
♦Pumpkin, leek, and pecan corn bread....omg yum!
♦Homemade cranberry fig-newtons (The only thing I love as much as pumpkin is cranberry)
♦5 more uses for cranberries
♦Buttermilk Rusks My Grandma T used to make rusks for me. I had no idea the variety from culture to culture. Gramma had a loose definition of rusk, any twice baked bread slathered with butter and sprinkled with cinnamon and sugar. She often bought loaves of day old bread just to toast for rusks. What is a rusk?
Hope you are all surviving the Holiday Madness!

Cute dogs... cranberry pastries... oy gevalt!
ReplyDelete:)
Delete