Monday, September 26, 2011

Monday Miscellany

Photo credits? Anyone know?

Welcome to Monday Miscellany. I know that most bloggers do their link-love posts on Fridays…this doesn’t work for me. I am offline Thursday-Sunday. So I have decided to start my random inter-webs posts on Mondays. I will try to post every Monday!

♦I just discovered a fantastic pasty blog, Pasty Pal.

♦The pumpkin bread pudding looks especially good!

If you see this corgi, contact The daily corgi:

Photo from The Daily Corgi
♦Facebook changed its layout (AGAIN) and people have not been happy about it. I  like what my friend Leia had to say about it:
“Scrolly updates and pop-ups and blue corners and good grief sensory overload! Didn't anyone tell Facebook that multitasking doesn't work?”

The Oatmeal puts it very succinctly.

♦Sarah Wilson makes a point about how much  sugar is in most breakfast foods. (Don't be put off by the wierd title of her post...)

A second season of Sean The Sheep has been added to Netflix! Its such a cute show!

It is made by the same Folks that made Wallace and Gromit.

Speaking of Netflix, they have caused some confusion and irritation by splitting apart.

Once again The Oatmeal explains it all.


Need some Halloween ideas?


 
♦Need a pumpkin fix? Check out my pumpkin recipe board on Pinterest.

♦For your pumpkin.... ha ha! Ok, here is a cute idea.


♦For you cat..., or hampster,  dog?

♦For your office costume party...
♦Easy costume idea, Waldo,  jelly beans,  The Price is Right, rainbow (maybe modify to be a double rainbow?)

♦A tough woman and a large horse save a child from a grizzly bear!


Cici (left) and Buddy (right)

♦Saving the best for last...we will be adding a new memeber to our family! We pick Buddy up tommorow.

1 comment:

  1. :D ! Lots of excellently awesome stuff here, and just the kind of thing I need on Mondays. Why should Fridays get all the fun?

    ReplyDelete

Have a thought...let me know. : )