Monday, October 3, 2011

Manic Monday

Manic Monday-The Bangles (What can I say, I'm a child of the 80's)

♦Good morning! And Welcome to the best of last week.

♦I found a really fun blog, Crap At My Parent's House. My favorite is "The soothing vibrations of crystals, paired with a severed doll head."


♦Are you rich, bored, a pet owner…looking to travel? (Yeah, cause my readers are mega rich.) Check out the crazy perks these hotels offer for pets.

Three really thought provoking articles about how women are perceived. How heavily tattooded women are perceived,   The Gender Pendulum,  Male Gaze- by Tavi Gevinson. 


♦If you haven’t heard of Tavi,  she is an incredibly smart young woman. If you like fashion, or feminism…check out her blog. Go now…do it!

Five tips for staying inspired. Good advice, fun blog! She also has a great tutorial for a bee hive hair-do, and great tips for shopping vintage.


♦Time for some fun animal antics! Check out these fun animal tidbits:

A group of lions band together to rescue a baby lion.

More lions! Happy birthday Adia!


An adorable assortment of corgi costumes. What is cuter than a super cute dog…in a costume?

This nubby (bunny to you folks) really hates pens!
Last but not least!
I will be interviewing a woman (Who is very dear to me!) on her 88th birthday! What would you like to asker her? Add your question in the comments. If I like your question, I will ask her in the interview.

*EDIT*
Due to grandma Honey’s health issues, the interview is postponed indefinably. She has to move, and it has put a lot of stress on her already delicate heart.

2 comments:

  1. Lots of food for thought in those women/gender articles. I Definitely have some potential submissions for "Crap at My Parents' House."

    Potential Interview Question: What's the one best style/fashion/clothing change to happen during your lifetime?

    Looking forward to reading the interview! And also to next Monday's tidbits :)

    ReplyDelete

Have a thought...let me know. : )