Monday, May 14, 2012

Marquee Monday



DIY:
Make your own marquee letters.
♦Umbrella...made into a bag? Weird...or cool...?
♦Fun bulletin board.
♦Make hydrangeas.
♦Quilted greeting cards.
♦Decorate shoes...with lace.

Fun:
♦OMG! Allison has the best post about about subversive cross-stitch!
♦A collection of sleeping corgis! Holy-cuteness Batman!
♦Happy belated birthday to Lola the cat!
♦Fun time waster, the Scribbler.
♦Movie Inspired cakes. (The Edward Scissor Hands one is amazing!)
♦I hope I look like this at 66! (Albeit, with some photo-shop help)

Noms:
♦Cinnamon toast french toast. (Baked cinnamon french toast)Scroll down to the bottom for the recipe.
♦Peanut butter cup-layer cake.
♦Spinach meatballs.
♦Raspberry Lime Cheesecake.

WTF:
Some seriously gross dinner plates. (Don’t look at if your eating. You have been warned!)
♦The First Lady endorsing dangerous weight loss...very sad!
♦I have dubbed this: "Burning Man-Goes High Fashion" Very weird.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a thought...let me know. : )