♥Rasputin and I just celebrated our 6/8 year anniversary! (Married 6, together 8)
♥Raspi and I celebrated by going to Como Zoo.
♥Later we ate at San Pedro Cafe. I had a blackened salmon, and chocolate toffee cake. Raspi had jerk chicken and real key lime pie! Yum!
♥On the drive back from San Pedro's we listened to Incredibad. We laughed so hard!
♥Speaking of driving: I did the driving! Normally I freak out at the idea of driving in metro areas. With Raspi's navigation I did just fine.
♥Raspi's dad send us a very nice anniversary card. Thanks G.&N.!
**********************************
♥Raspi's foot is doing much better.
♥Cici doesn't need to have an x-ray! She has been limping but the meds they gave her are working.
♥My tomatoes are almost ripe.
♥Our friend Corey's cat jumped into their baby swing. So he turned it on. Best part = he made a video!
Sorry for the delay on this post.
Rasputin’s gramma J. just passed away yesterday. There may be a delay in posts for a while, as we need to be with family.


No comments:
Post a Comment
Have a thought...let me know. : )