Thursday, August 30, 2012
Thankful For Tree Frogs
♥Bud decided I had spent too much time on the computer. He jumped up on my lap, and laid across my laptop. Then he stuck his whiskers up my nose and licked my neck (tickling me.) That boy is always good for a smile!
♥After taking the pups out to potty, I noticed a frog on our back door. A Cool tree frog decided to stick to our door.
♥We have a new lawn mower. Its electric, with push button start. It doesn't last quite long enough to do the whole yard, but I can start it myself. (I have trouble with the pull cord mowers.)
♥The boot is gone! Raspi's doc said to slowly start walking more without it. Hooray!
♥Imagine if Cher were from England and had a blog.... I love her funky sense of style. (She reminds me of my Junior High art teacher)
♥Someone flower bombed an intersection in town. I saw it while driving today. Fun!
♥I found 2 dresses and 3 skirts, a yoga book, and a french tin for $42! (At a thrift store.)
♥Home-made salsa, so good!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment
Have a thought...let me know. : )