Monday, March 25, 2013

Monday! My 300th Post! WO0 HO0!


Awesome:
Sigh, this is soooo me
How butterflies find their way home (video)
750 Word- a website to help you keep writing.
As a former cashier; I hate self service check-outs too!
Photo series: Children from around the world with their favorite toys
Violin from the Titanic found
Makes me wish summer was here...
Humans can interperate dogs' facial expressions

Cute:
The wild rabbits that eat my garden make me mad, then I see this and melt...


DIY:
Make cool jewelry with clothes pins
Stained cuffs? Try out this idea! Embroidery would be cool too.

Feminism:
Why I don't like it when men are "nice to me"
This makes me so sad

Mental Health:
Do you use "Shadow Comforts?"

2 comments:

  1. Oh, man... I wish I hadn't read that second feminist article. It depresses me with its truth.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry, didn't mean to bum anyone out.

      Here is a cute animal to cheer you up: http://thecuteoftheday.tumblr.com/post/46150976842

      Delete

Have a thought...let me know. : )