Thursday, March 28, 2013

Thankful For Healthy Nephews




♥Puppy-sat for one of my favorite snugly dogs.
♥Took three dogs for a walk today. Felt like a bad-ass!
♥Spent time with my friend on her birthday. Yay!
♥Made and awesome sandwich: wheat roll, Cajun turkey, Buffalo wing cheese, spinach, mayo, and mustard. Raspi loved it!
♥Fresh cheese curds!!!!!
♥Rasputin was done with work early today.
♥My nephew's knee surgery went well. *sigh of relief*
♥Buddy was making hilarious noises while being petted.
♥I ordered a super cute set of coffee mugs, and they showed up early! (Its a long story, but I got them for free.)

4 comments:

  1. Your life is going swimmingly. Glad to hear!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I try to focus on the positive things. It makes the bumps in the road easier to deal with.

      Delete
  2. Those are awesome mugs! (And I love the picture.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I decided the red mug is mine. Raspi likes the brown ones.

      Delete

Have a thought...let me know. : )