Monday, March 11, 2013
*Mirren Monday
Advocacy:
♦3 common eating disorder myths
DIY:
♦Cool hair chains (A much nicer version of my necklace/headband)
♦Wax resist dyed scarf
Feminism:
♦2" heels for preschool children?
♦"...women should not be made to feel that there is something wrong with them if they don’t have children." ~Helen Mirren*
♦"Things I have Learned From Writing Under A Gender Neutral Name."
Film:
♦Joyce Carol Vincent died, and no one noticed for three years! (A heart-breaking documentary)
♦(Not film but related to the above^) Woman lives in with the remaims of her 3 siblings for 30 years!
Free:
♦Download of magnetic or paper doll
Noms:
♦Gluten-free bread that doesn't suck!
♦Date,walnut and blue-cheese log (I would do pecans, craisins, and blue cheese)
Labels:
Advocacy/Rights,
DIY,
Feminism,
Freebies,
Gluten-Free,
Monday Miscellany,
recipes,
TV/Film
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Great links. I'm a big fan of Helen Mirren (who deserved an Oscar for her role in "Hitchcock") and liked the article on gender.
ReplyDeleteThanks! She is fantatic.
Delete