Monday, September 30, 2013

Pumpkin Dance* Monday


Art:
Interview and video tour of Artist/Tinkerer Blair Somerville's workshop. He makes really cool stuff from scraps and junk.

Awesome:
Phone App that helps you track products you are boycotting.
This is just like what happens when we brush our cat Frankie! Ha ha ha!
I know that these are for Halloween, but I would wear them all the time!

Creepy/Goth/Dark:
Video tour of the Suicide Forest in Japan. [Content warning, images of deceased persons, skeletal remains.] It is a dark subject. I wish I could talk each person out of it. Thankfully the park official who is on patrol is kind and companionate.
♦"You Rang, Mr. Addams?" video about Charles Addams, creator of The Addams Family.

Cute:
♦Holy CRAP! Origami corgi!!!!!!  The fox is super cute too!

DIY:
♦Have you heard of Poo Pourri?  (The commercial cracks me up!) Jillee has a recipe to make your own.
Cool bat decorations. Great for Halloween or everyday if you are Goth :)
♦Cool candle ideas: Wallpaper/scrapbook paper or dark and gothic
Bandana backed shirt Would also be cool with a plain shirt and patterned scarf.
Needle lace skeleton leaves Beautiful! These would be great for so many things. This  blog has loads of cool stuff, like this sweater update, and this feather pin....!!! OMG! This pendant necklace!
[I have to stop, before I link to her entire site! ;) ]
20 cookie ideas for Fall/Halloween Sugar Belle has fantastic ideas for cute cookies. I highly recommend her blog.
Fall scented play dough

Pumpkin DIY's:
Starry Night  Alexa of The Swell Life has tons more tutorials, These three are just my favorite!
Grumpy Cat
Gilded 
37 more ideas compiled by Buzzfeed

Noms Pumpkin:
 
Pumpkin Nutella Swirl Muffins YUM!
Crockpot pumpkin spice latte recipe. (Thank Deviant Dispatches for the recommendation.)
Pumpkin cheesecake with gingersnap crust
Pumpkin Spice roll out cookies
 

WTF:
♦I do not like sock-monkeys. They really freak me out. So this scary version is horrifying!

I know that the dancing pumpkin guys is silly, but it really cracks me up!
Have a great week!

2 comments:

  1. Yay! Great links. Halloween is my favorite holiday and every year I put pumpkins all over my house and office. Good to see another who shares the passion.

    ReplyDelete

Have a thought...let me know. : )