Monday, October 7, 2013
Cow Cuddling Monday
Art:
♦Banksy is doing and art tour in New York. Be sure to listen to the accompanying audio its its hilarious as rips on overly serious art.
♦Nature is an amazing sculpture: Striped Icebergs
Awesome:
♦26 cool facts about The Princess Bride One of my all-time favorite movies!
♦I am not a fan of the #hastag-maddnes...so this Jimmy Fallon skit cracked me up! (Watch all the way to the end, its worth it!0 ?uestlove rules!
♦If you aren't a fan of Antiques Roadshow, maybe Rookie magazine can convince you?
♦Animals yelling compliments It would be great if there was an entire Tumblr like this...get on that internet!
♦I love they way cats express love.
Beauty:
♦I am in love with Katy Perry's new perfume Killer Queen. I am not a Katy Perry fan. I hadn't even have given it a second though, but as I was tossing out the sample I smelled it. It smells great, I am reminded of cookies, and candied almonds.
Books:
♦For The Shinning fans: King's sequel Dr. Sleep is out.
Cute:
♦Adorable hibernating field mouse!
♦Fireman saves unconscious kitten. (video) Made me bawl my eyes out. The kitten looks so much like my Rufus!
Creepy/Dark:
♦Movie trailers re-cut: The Shinning, It,
DIY:
♦Butterfly badge. This is gorgeous!
Halloween:
♦Costume idea: Book fairy
♦Grumpy cat costume!! (Video) I am soooo glad that Threadbanger is back!
Music:
♦ Not in commercials, John Densmore (The Doors) talks about not selling out.
Hope you all have a great week!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Aww... Great links. You always find cool stuff.
ReplyDelete