Monday, September 22, 2014

Monday Micellany 9 -22-14





Two adorable ferrets playing in a box full of packing peanuts.

Fashion:
♦Help! I have fallen into a fabulous black hole of tote bags. Take my credit card I want them all! This book tote, grumpy kitten, Tina Belcher and flower tote are awesome! Oh no. I found the corgi stuff...help!

Feminism:
Teen creates video game to normalize menstruation.
Rape culture in Alaska via The Atlantic (Trigger warning for rape and domestic violence.)
Rookie Magazine discuses elitism and exclusion of teen girls in music.
♦Raising children is not for everyone. These famous women have a lot to say about it. (Hat tip to Spaceman Steve)


WTF:
Facebook forces Drag Queens to to use their legal names. (I think this could be dangerous!)
 [Update: A planned protest got F.B's attention...] Lets hope they listen.
What are diamonds really worth; what is a "chocolate diamond"?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a thought...let me know. : )