This cute fella' is Marty. Read a super cute interview with him at Cute Overload.
Feminsim:
♦Leaked celebrity photos is victim blaming
Health:
♦100 ways to reduce stress
♦Men are more likely to get skin cancer Wear sunblock guys!!!!
♦Forget the icebucket challenge: bring on the Rice Bucket Challenge! (I am not saying that raising money for ALS is bad. Its terrific! They have received 94 Million compared to 2.7 Million last year! So how about helping another organization?
LOL:
♦Badly explained film: guess what they are. (I got 2 wrong)
Pumpkin:
♦A huge list of cool pumpkin related things thanks to Pintrosity. (Crafts recipes, etc...)
Sociology:
♦What your use of words can indicate
WTF:
Sociological Images created a Pinterest board of ads that use sex to sell some bizarre stuff. Such as: organ donation, Seamonkeys, and even mushrooms! (WTF for the ads, I think the pinboard is brilliant.)
Hope you all have a great week. :)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Have a thought...let me know. : )