Monday, September 1, 2014

Monday Miscellany 9-1-14


I hear ya Oscar...I don't like mornings either!

About damned time:
♦Landmark ruling: dogs to be treated as a victim not just property. (Now if all states would get on board!)
Awesome:
Collecting radioactive glass...very cool! (A long read, but very interesting.)

 DIY:

Feminism:
♦Playboy (I know! I am surprised too!) created an infograph on whether or not to cat-call women.
Health:

Music:

MisterWives ~ Vagabond

Gin Wigmore ~ Kill Of The Night 
(Sorry for the lyrics version. I couldn't embed the one I wanted. Boo!)

Gin Wigmore ~ Oh My
I get this one stuck in my head a lot!


WTF:
Katy Perry's denim tribute to Brittany Spears. 

Hope you had a great holiday weekend!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for alerting us to the Oregon ruling. I've been waiting for legal recognition of the rights of animals for thirty years! Let's how it expands to other jurisdictions.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops... I meant to type "hope it expands...".

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I can't believe it has taken so long for this to happen. They deserve better!

      Delete

Have a thought...let me know. : )