"Mahna, Mahna" cover by Cake
Can you imagine ordering a princess crown cake and getting this?
Whoooo-boy! Thanks to Cake Wrecks.
♦I found a photo of a hideous clown tattoo. I am not posting the picture...just the link to it. Click with caution! I warn you: YOU CANNOT UNSEE THIS!
♦Speaking of clowns...you can watch the documentary series Circus free on Hulu. (I've seen it, its fantastic!) Clicky here to watch.
♦I know that if you watch this, you will get the theme song stuck in your head...so here you go.
The Features Whatever Gets You By
♦To continue with the mind bending wierdness...Nicki Minaj dressed as a courtesan. She is quite lovely with all of the rainbow gunk scraped off of her.
♦Male pin-ups. Very cute.
Youtube caption fail. Ha ha ha!
♦I love Hyperbole and a half! "And that's how my depression got so horrible that it actually broke through to the other side and became a sort of fear-proof exoskeleton.." God of Cake is one of my favorites!
♦For all the Star Wars fans, check out Aunt Peaches blog, titled: Serious Bling Tatooine Style
Have a happy and SAFE Halloween!
: )

No comments:
Post a Comment
Have a thought...let me know. : )