Raccoon Mayhem. (I really like the Mayhem commercials.)
Note:Apparently this video is no longer available. : (
♦This is what happened to her sign.
♦Great idea! Frame your achievements. (I forgot to add the link sorry!!!!!)
♦I love Katie's blog, she is so fun. : )
♦Suuuuper cute rabbit!
♦Plants Vs. Zombies cake. (One of my favorite games.)
♦A “sheep-dog” too cute!
Prairie dogs on a Roomba. ‘Nuff said.
♦Great post from Gala Darling, Advice for young girls.
♦Mich L. In LA has a great jewelry blog. She uses things from dollar and hardware stores to make really cool jewelry. She hosts a giveaway called "Guess The Mystery Thing" If you can guess what she used…you could win it. Or, if you have a fantastical guess…you might win.
♦Subliminal XKCD. A comic of math and love.
♦Info on the FedEx logo.
♦Corgis protesting shark fin fishing. (They catch a shark, cut off the fins…and dump it back.) FYI it dies.
♦*FACEPALM*

No comments:
Post a Comment
Have a thought...let me know. : )