Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Cranberry White Chocolate Scones

I used to really dislike white chocolate. I thought that it tasted like soap. Then I met my (adopted) Mom. She is allergic to chocolate.

I really enjoy giving people fresh baked goods as gifts, so I had to change things up. I stared to add white chocolate to things for her.

I realized that white chocolate taste pretty good baked in things. (I still can’t just eat white chocolate.

Cranberry  White Chocolate Scones
Ingredients:

♦4 2/3 cups Bisquick
♦6 Tablespoons of brown sugar
♦6 Tablespoons of butter (softened)
♦½ Teaspoon almond extract
♦½ cup craisins
♦½ cup white chocolate chips
Directions:
Mix ingredients together into a dough. Roll out on a floured surface. Roll dough out in an oval shape about ¾ of an inch.
Slice rough edges of the dough to form a rectangular slab. Cut into large squares. Cut the squares diagonally to form triangles.
Roll remaining dough out again and cut into triangles. Continue until all dough has been used.
Place scones onto baking sheet. Sprinkle with brown sugar.
Bake for 10-12 minuets.
Makes 12-16 depending on the size you cut them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a thought...let me know. : )