Thursday, June 21, 2012

Thankful Thursday



In an effort to bring more positivity into my life, I am following in the footsteps of bloggers that I admire.

I will post Thankful posts on Thursday.

Please feel free to join in, leave comments on what you are thankful for this week.



~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~

♥Spending time with Rasputin, and our fur babies
♥Getting a nice camera, and capturing cute moments.
♥Finally seeing Milk
♥Awesome raspberry cream-cheese pie
♥Finding a replacement for my morning coffee, De-cafe Chai is great.
♥Finding beautiful clip art!

♥Cold pasta salad on a hot day
♥Naps with my pups
♥A cousin of mine sharing this awesome post!
♥Ice tea!!

 



 

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing the 21 photos post! Definitely got a little choked up over that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was too go not to share! Glad you liked it. : )

      Delete

Have a thought...let me know. : )