Monday, June 25, 2012

Messy Monday

Aww! Pouting kitty is cute! Source
Kitty cuddle pile!

Advocacy:
♦The truth about sweatshop products. (Long, but very informative post.)

Awesome:
Margaret Hamilton was a seriously underrated actress. She was awesome! She was a kindergarten teacher before acting, and was a huge animal rights supporter. Her Wiki and IMDB.
♦She did it: "I Paid Off $12,000 Of Debt In 14 Months." Hang in there, it is possible.
♦"Slice" of tea. (Weird, or cool...?)
10 fruits to try before you die.

DIY:
♦Repair your rain boots. (The secret is: duct tape)
♦Give tacky things a new life...with a faux pewter finish.
♦Make a Masquerade mask. (So beautiful!)
♦Chandelier pendant necklace (I may have shared this one before.)
♦Fabric luggage tags.
♦Recycled lid magnets

Self-care/Health:
♦How to make waking up suck less

Noms:
♦Chocolate Swirl Buns
♦Whoa! Double Stuffed Brownies
♦Recipe bonanza....frostings, fillings, and fun!
♦Vanilla Chai Tea Latte Cupcakes
♦Vanilla-Almond Iced Coffee **
♦A mug cake that actually tastes good.
♦OMG! Raspberry Cheesecake Popsicles!

WTF:
♦"Slave shackle" shoes
♦Camo-toilet paper cover. Creepy and weird!
♦Two writers takes on 50 Shades Of Grey. "Bad writing, plot holes," "Prince Charming is kinda a jerk" *Warning: may contain adult content, or coarse language.*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
**On a personal note: I have been having stomach issues. Coffee seems to be too hard on my stomach. I have pain, and nausea after having my morning coffee. *Sigh*

I quit drinking my cup of Joe, and I feel much better. I switched to decaffeinated chai tea. Yum!This may be a temporary issue, I hope! I love coffee and will miss it.

Apparently I am not the only one! If you have the same problem there is more info here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a thought...let me know. : )