Buddy-Bear!
Cici-Pieces
♦Sunglasses Joseph Abboud. I couldn't find the exact pair, similar ones in brown.)
♦Alfani men's jacket from Macy's clearance for only $20! (Last season, couldn't find sorry.)
♦Chenille sweater garage sale
♦Jeans...sorry don't remember
♦Boots from Walmart $25(I like these so much I bought both brown, and black.)
*Corgi fur (They are happy to donate)
*Hair styled by Mon Oreiller
*No makeup. (Honestly...no makeup. Why do you think I am wearing the sunglasses??)
Yes, I have such a glamorous life, driving Rasputin's car to an oil change, mowing the lawn,and schlepping the dogs to the vet. (Ha ha ha!) I can't even take a picture of myself with out the dogs, or I feel like a weirdo!
I thought I might give "What I wore" posts a try. Don't worry I don't take myself too seriously.*
; )



No comments:
Post a Comment
Have a thought...let me know. : )