Monday, September 24, 2012

Munchkin Monday


Art:
Photo series that combines bugs and ladies. (warning: some nudity)
Cool sculptures
I need a macro lenses ASAP! (A-m-a-z-i-n-g photos!)

Awesome:
Vegan taxidermy??
Fried water...MMMMmm
Katie knows how to make a bad day better
Gorgeous mini steampunk books
Style Icon: Lady Miss Kier I have always loved the song "Groove Is In The Heart"

DIY:
Make an altered book.
Faux rust finish (Amazingly simple!)
Buy an eraser, and carve a meme stamp
Cereal boxes? Make something!

Feminism:
♦Good grief...they completely changed Minnie Mouse!

Funny:
♦Comic= My Dog: The Paradox (warning: swearing and course language.)
Lady problems...

Noms:
Lentil “Meatballs” in lemon pesto
Balsamic roasted roots + spinach sauce
Emerald salad

Music:
Macklemore & Ryan Lewis ~ Thrift Shop
I don't normally like rap or hip-hop, but this song makes me laugh.
(Warning: swearing & course language)
 
Mellow Brick Road (Wizard of Oz remix by Pogo)
Family friendly!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a thought...let me know. : )