Photo courtesy of The Ballerina Project
♥Hulu has a cool reality show about ballet called Breaking Pointe. I have secretly loved ballet for ever.
♥Raspi met a fun corgi across the street from his grandma's house.
♥I am Greta Garbo, (in a quiz). In another Greta photo, she reminds me of my Grandma T. (Except for the eyebrows.)
♥A blogger that I read recommended a short film about a girl and a fox. Its very cute, made my day.
♥A bunch of ladies got together for our friend Pat's wedding shower. We had a blast!
♥I found a retro fashion blog, an amazing cookie blog, and a creepy crafts blog this week.
♥Someone from work brought in a crate full of tomatoes to give away. I made oodles of salsa.
♥I started playing Peggle again. I forgot how much fun it is. : )

Hey, Check out this video of a corgi going through a snow tunnel! :)
ReplyDeletehttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=REM3sD7FatY&feature=related
So cute!
DeleteI'm a Katherine Hepburn.
ReplyDelete