Thursday, September 6, 2012
Thankful For Thrifty-ness
♥We were at a local thrift store, when I found a silk sari style skirt in the Halloween section!
♥Raspi and I helped Lynn and Ted out at their garage sale.
♥A little girl named Lilly was at the garage sale. Lilly decided that I was her new friend. She wouldn't leave without saying good bye to me. : )
♥We now have a garlic press. Fresh garlic really = great.
♥Grimm is back on the air. Fun show.
♥Todd gave me a awesome straw cowboy hat. (I never thought I would like a cowboy hat, but its cool!)
♥I am so grateful that we have good water. Lynn's well water has sulphur in it. Peeee-U!
♥We carry Cici up and down the stairs...(to help her go easy on her bum knee.)She signals me when she is ready to be carried. . Its so cute! I ask if she is ready, and she sets her paw on my leg.
♥Raspi and I had a nice pizza date. : )
♥We have gotten hooked on the show Hotel Hell.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


That opossum is completely adorable--reminds me of Flower from Bambi.
ReplyDelete