It is very hard to see in this lighting, but it is a cable knit sweater with button front, and a tiered ruffle skirt with black sequins. (I still have to work on my photography/lighting skills!)
Of course I don't wear the heels to let the pups out, rain boots rock.
I didn't have to coax Bud to do that! He loves to be close. Cici is wearing her blue and purple "princess" bandanna from her Auntie Elea.
The little black skull is hand carved, and is from Peru. I picked that up at the craft fair.
Find a cool multi-strand necklace that can wrap around your head. If its too short use a bracelet or rubber band as and extender. Pin near your temples and by the nape of your neck. Ta-da new accessory!
I know I don't have a shot of my hair do, so I will just explain it. It is the 3 bun up-do. Super easy to do!
Details:
Black sweater ~ The Goodwill
Black Skirt ~ The GoodwillBlue velvet scarf ~ Gift from a Friend (I know it looks black, but it is midnight blue)
Polk-a-dot tights ~ Target (Yay for clearance sales!)
Heeled boots ~ From Mum
Headband ~ is actually a necklace (kind of a fun idea huh?)
Glass plugs ~ Local Tattoo shop, similar available here
Earrings ~ Made by me
Aquamarine necklace ~ From a local craft show
Rings from left to right:
Aquamarine wedding ring ~ Family ring
Rectangle ring ~ Bought from a friend
Blue goldstone ring ~ Bought at a local craft shop
My apologies for posting this so late! We are having some spotty internet at the moment...grr.






No comments:
Post a Comment
Have a thought...let me know. : )