Monday, April 1, 2013

Ouch, Its Monday



Awesome:
Amazing makeup artist!
Squirrel moms rock
This made me smile!
Nature is amazing!

DIY:
Cool jewelry tutorial from Mich In LA
Easy to make hair sticks

Feminism:
Interesting thoughts on gender roles: "Were You A Tomboy?" Some great comments follow.
An amazing woman's tale of abuse at the hands of her high powered husband
If you have a webcam...you should put some tape over it...
How to support the victim of the Stuebenvilles rape case
A man breaks down the myth of the "Nice Guy" [Video] Warning- some swearing
 
Lol:
OMG Gross, one (pregnant) lady's adventures while getting a massage. *Warning...very gross, not for the squeamish*
She also had a bad episode with her cat. *Again...Warning...very gross*
Penelope Vanderpelt and her boyfriend Whiskers O'Shaunnesy
Funny clothing labels

Noms:
Mango salsa (Bring on spring!)
Gluten Free baked french toast
Article comparing how different fats (Oil, butter, shortening) affect cake
15 Common cooking mistakes, and how to fix them
From scratch Key Lime Pie


On a personal note:
I am sorry to post this so late. I have been having some health issues. I had a doctor's appointment early this morning. Then when I got home to let the dogs out, I slipped on some ice and fell. So, I am sore and exhausted. I didn't have the energy to get working right away.

Better late than never,
Finnley ♥♥♥
 
Ps. I really don't like April fools day, so PLEASE no lame pranks!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Hope the doctor was helpful... *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear about your fall, buddy. Hope you heal quickly. Thanks for the two links; that was sweet of you. I'm off to read your other links now.

    ReplyDelete

Have a thought...let me know. : )