Monday, October 28, 2013
Happy MOnday!!
Advocacy:
♦Cancer is not pink, nor ribbons, enter: The Scar Project. [Content warning: Nudity, and heavy scarring] I support cancer research, and prevention, not pink-washed bullshit.
♦Always be kind, you do not know what others are going through...
♦Alexandra puts a positive spin on her O.C.D.
Art:
♦ Sleepybowie creates awesome kooky watercolors. Bowie, and Divine are my faves!
♦Frida Kahlo's closet, colorful and beautiful.
♦I love high-speed photography. These dog photos are so fun!
♦Gorgeous wood cut of a moth
Awesome:
♦Sean Lew is an amazing dancer!
♦For those who like ginger guys...although they forgot Caleb Landry Jones
♦Disney Princesses reimagined as Heroines. Pocahontas as Katniss Everdeen is my favorite!!!
Cute:
♦A wildlife photographer rehabilitates an orphaned palm squirrel
Creepy:
♦10 creepiest graves
DIY:
♦Button charm necklace
Heros:
♦A heart-breaking interview with Kurt Cobain One of my favorite musicians of all-time.
Lol:
♦Otis the corgi is starviiiiiiing
♦Nihilist toothpaste
♦Dog shaming: Ghostbusters edition
Mental Health:
♦A huge pile of comics that explain how frustrating anxiety is! The owl one #7 is my favorite.
Noms:
♦Cheddar waffle breakfast sandwich
♦Cheese roasted Brussels sprout dip
♦Home made Twix bars.(And no-bake as well!)
Halloween:
♦Creepy Cakes from Cake Wrecks
♦Pusheen's guide to pumpkins Super adorable!
♦Pusheen also explains why I love fall. ;)
♦Awesome affordable idea...Creepy Press N' Seal I know this sounds weird, but this really is cool. Would also be great for winter/frost too.
♦Dope211 has awesome make-up tutorials. They are great for Halloween.
♦Despirate, can't think of a costume idea...? Try this [Content warning swearing]
Sorry for posting so late, I had a busy weekend. I am so worn out. I slept for 12 hours last night.
Have a great week!
Labels:
Advocacy/Rights,
Art,
Cake Wrecks,
Cancer-Bites,
Creepy,
Cute,
DIY,
Halloween,
Heroes,
Mental Health,
Monday Miscellany,
recipes
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

You always find the coolest stuff. You're a magnet for it!
ReplyDeleteThank you! :)
Delete