Monday, October 21, 2013
Putting The Garden To Bed, Monday
Art:
♦Beautiful, dark and mysterious feather sculptures
♦Banksy is back with what is being called "An offensively cute" statement about the meat industry
Awesome:
♦Amazing fall inspired cakes
♦The real life inspiration for Jessica Rabbit
♦Must...be...PUNKROCK! (comic)
Book-Love:
♦Books End???? So true!
Cuteness:
♦Adorable puppy pillows
♦I normally don't like rats...but this little one is soooo cute!
Creepy:
♦Horrifying: Vintage photos of clowns
♦Snake-proof baby crib???
DIY:
♦Essential oil diffuser pendant
Fashion:
♦Discovered yet another amazing fashion blog. Demi Lauren is a fabulous vintage glamour girl. ♦Demi's Tumblr is cool too.[NSFW- nudity, sexual images, and course language]
Feminism:
♦A woman declines writing for free, and gets called a "Whore" GRRRRR!
♦Creepy things said to women cosplayers. What is wrong with people?!
♦Awesome artist Colleen Clark, draws body positive comics.
♦This is exactly how I feel about Pink-washing, and breast cancer "Awareness"
♦A Ducati (Motorcycle) dealership did a photo shoot with male pin-ups. Fantastic! I have to say that I am jealous of those guys, they have great legs!
Halloween:
♦Creepy eyeball cookies
♦Spooky crystal ball candle-sticks Such an easy and awesome idea!
Lol:
♦Terrible realty photos. There are so many hilarious photos! Domestic horse anyone? or Roomies with Mr. Bean
Noms:
♦A squash-tastic post, highlighting the different types of squash, and recipes
♦Double stuffed home-made Oreos, with pumpkin filling!
Have a great week!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Have a thought...let me know. : )