Image from Post Secret
Art:
♦Incredible tiny embroidery of cute animals!
Awesome:
♦The Nostalgia Machine...cues up songs from a chosen year.
Beauty:
♦Alexis Krauss (singer for the Sleigh Bells) talks about natural beauty. [Her hair is so beautiful and glossy!]
DIY:
♦This is an ambitious project, but sooo cool!
Fashion:
♦American's Next Top Model has a gorgeous model (Chantelle Brown) with Vitaliago. The show can get kind of gimmicky...but I am glad that in a small way they are educating people on vitaliago. More info on vitaliago.
♦I am catching up on older seasons of Project Runway. I am on season 9 right now. So far Anya is my favorite designer. She makes beautiful clothes full of color and vibrant prints. I also loooove her hair!
Anya Ayoung-Chee
Source: People Magazine (spoiler warning @ People)
Feminism:
♦A brilliant response to rape jokes
Gardening:
♦Menstrual blood as garden fertilizer?! Not sure I could do this myself..but it is interesting. [I wouldn't recommend this for consumable plants. After-all they don't recommend human waste for fertilizer on crops...just a thought.]
LGBT:
♦ The gorgeous model Andreja Pejic came out as a transgender woman. She is other-worldly beautiful. I wish her continued success in her career. :) Bonus she was in a David Bowie music video with Tilda Swinton!
Noms:
♦ Blueberry marshmallows, this is not a drill go make these now!
♦Speaking of berries...Raspi and I have been enjoying a Dutch Baby with blueberries or breakfast on the weekends. (Think part pop-over, part custard, sort of a pancake...I know it sounds weird...just go check it out!)
WTF:
♦She is being swallowed by her belt!
♦Some Zoos use electrified plants to keep the animals in check... So disturbing!
♦What is REALLY in pumpkin spice lattes???
Better late than never!
Have a great week!!


Great links. I've been following Andreja for years. She's so young and yet so experienced. I hope she finds happiness in her new identity.
ReplyDeleteI adore Alexis Krauss.
ReplyDelete