Hee hee! Source
Awesome:
♦Geek-tastic cakes!
♦Happy belated birthday Mr. Rogers! (Lady Elaine always gave me the creeps…)
♦I ♥ all of this! (Star Trek Next Generation!)
♦All things steampunk...
Diy:
♦Guerrilla gardening….very cool idea.
♦Bleach painting.
♦Super cute fox lamp. They also have a cool seahorse pillow pattern!!!
♦I really want to do this in my kitchen.
♦This table idea is super cool.
Feminism:
♦Female boxers made to wear skirts…to seem more “feminine?”
♦Childless by choice, and interview.(I understand where she is coming from. I don’t want children and I get negative comments and guilt trips form total strangers!)♦Accentuating…or covering? A look at Beauty Vs. Self-love.
“I would prefer to think that we decorate & dress up because we love ourselves, rather than because we are trying to hide or disguise who we are.” ~ Gala DarlingNoms:
♦Dark Chocolate cookies.
♦Oooooh! Carrot cake pancakes...!!! Rasputin will love these.
♦Easy blue bird sweets.
♦A new way to decorate cookies.
Mental Health/Recovery:
♦Another reason to leave Pinterest: “Thinspo”
Not familiar with “Thinspo” (Good for you!) Thinspo consists of thin-inspirational photos. Often photoshopped to appear smaller, bonier, and more emaciated.
I ask you…please don’t look at thinspo photos. You are fantastic, smart, funny and lovely just as you are!
Keep being awesome!!!!
WTF?
♦The new speed-dating thing… “Eye-gazing Parties” Icky….glad I am not dating anymore!♦“What ethnicity are you…?” A woman voices her frustration at being asked this overly-personal question.
♦Florida repeals a law banning the dyeing of animals. Sick! What were they thinking???
♦This always kills me a bit inside to see this happen. (Bad wedding cakes…)
Colors:
2 ~ Silver
3 ~ White
4 ~ White
5 ~ Crimson
6 ~ Coral
7 ~ Black
8 ~ Amber

Love the childless by choice interview--a lot of that resonates with me, too!
ReplyDelete