Most of their cows are Jerseys, and one Holstein.
Their eyes are so beautiful!
Oh, #92! You are such a little fashion plate!
They cows adore Lynn! She calls out “Hi babies!” and they come running toward her. They nuzzle her hand…waiting for scritches.
(I used this tactic to get these photos!)
Me with the calves. They all have names...but I forget who is who....
Rasputin scratching one of the babies.
The Holstein is named Legs. (I can’t confuse her with another calf. ☺)
Zoey and one of the calves chilling.
Cows are very curious animals.◘
Most have graduated to grains, but the two littlest ones are still on milk replacer. These two cleaned each others faces after breakfast.
Rasputin took a video, but he hasn’t uploaded it yet. I will add it later.
Lynn is training one of the calves for the upcoming fair. She takes her out and runs her around the yard to tire her out a bit. Then they practice walking together.
I took several shots of them, but I really loved the motion of this one.
Hope you enjoy the photos!
* I often change people's names.
◘=Thank you to Invisible Voices. For putting into words exactly what I was thinking.










No comments:
Post a Comment
Have a thought...let me know. : )