Monday, March 5, 2012

So Long Pinterest.... *Update*







I decided to delete my Pinterest account.

After reading this, I decided I didn’t want to take the risk. I don’t want to be sued for copyright infringement.

To sum things up:

     You bear the brunt of copyright infringement…not the site.      

Yikes!


I am sad to have deleted it. I had a lot of fun on the site, and met some cool people.
**********************************
*Update*


Now that the dust has settled from me deleting my Pinterest account…I have realized a few things.

1. I spent WAY to much time on that site.

2. The “thinspo” on there was really getting to me.

3. I still really miss the folks I knew through the site! Courtney D. Had some of the best comments. : )

So if any folks from Pinterest do find my blog, feel free to drop me a line. I would love to hear from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a thought...let me know. : )