*Hint #1 is terrible pun!
One of my friends (Colin) says that I have 1930's newspaper comic strip humor. Yup, sums it up well.
The bangs were a nightmare!
Hint #2, the camera is part of the costume.
Hint #3:
I am guessing most people will know who I am supposed to be, but if you are too young to remember scroll to the bottom.
Had to have one silly one with the kids. (Although I look psychotic!)
Clothes:
Tuxedo Tank Top [hard to see] ~ Converse, from Target (couldn't find online)
Black cardigan ~ Old Navy (Hey, I was broke, don't judge)
Velvet skirt ~ The Goodwill (Woo-hoo, eco-friendly shopping)
Shoes ~ from Mum
Tights ~ The Goodwill, Halloween section
Choker ~ The sash from my bathrobe
The make up:
First layer was Elf concealer, I used the white all over my face
Second layer ~ Hard Candy's Nobody's Perfect Concealer Pallet (lightest shade)
Powder ~ Revlon Photo Ready Sculpting Pallet (just the white)
Contouring/eyeshadow ~ E.L.F. 144 count Eyeshadow Palette (Purples, and silvers)
Eyeliner ~ Elf cream eyeliner
Obviously I am not a makeup pro, I just did the best I could. ; )
gossmakeupartist channel ~ How to contour
(Just use silver, purple, and white instead of browns.)
Have a happy and safe Halloween!!
If you haven't figured out who I am...here is her bio.




I am thinking of being Georgia O'Keefe next year
ReplyDeleteInspiration photo:
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-7lhP9FD-M-8/Te58CVjSUrI/AAAAAAAADN4/U2Lz3RvCXUI/s400/okeeffe-photo2.jpg
Love it!
ReplyDeleteThanks!
DeleteBrilliant costume!
ReplyDelete