Thursday, October 18, 2012

Thankful for Falling Leaves



♥Have you ever seen a venomous man eating orchid? No? Well, I am making a sculpture of one. : )
♥Lightbulb moment: turn clear plastic containers upside-down = faux bell jars.
♥Saw this Halloween idea on Facebook originally...might have to do this. (Bwaa ha ha ha!)
♥Eventhough our whole neighbor hood has been turned upside down, it will be so nice when the construction/utility work is done. *Trying soooo hard to be positive.*
♥The fallen leaves collecting in our yard are yellow and chartreuse. Very pretty. : )
♥The pups have been very good in spite of all of the noise and  strangers working nearby. They stick close by us. (They think they are guarding/protecting us from the work crew.)
Enameled dutch ovens are pretty cool. I finally used the one we bought. Love it. No more non-stick for us!
♥Raspi and I started to play Magic. It is pretty fun. (Yeah, we are nerds.)

*Special note:
Happy Birthday to Allison & Lori!*

1 comment:

Have a thought...let me know. : )