I can’t believe that she put-up with that hat on her head! What a patient girl.
♥Fall leaves have blanket our yard.
♥I have be drying and saving up herbs
♥The cool weather = better sleep.
♥We are going to try green tomatoes.
♥Cici is so dang cute when she is sleeping. (Soft little snore....)
♥Raspi helped me clean up my office, and lay down a new rug. Thanks honey!
♥SpaceManSteve clued me in to an awesome show called Oddities. IMDB for Oddities. Thanks again!!!
♥We let the pups pick dinner. Apparently their noses decided on beef. ; )
♥There are some truly amazing creatures on this planet!
♥There are kind folks out there who love their furry friends.
♥Sometimes you just need a little encouragement. : )
♥I lost my lens-cap, and my sweet husband bought me a replacement one.
♥A cute koala made my day


You're very welcome! I was pretty psyched to find out the had added the second season to NetFlix over the weekend :)
ReplyDelete