Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Pale Peony

The kids wanted to be in the picture too. I love that Bud is checking himself out. : )


This is a sort-of bland outfit for me. I had errands to do, hair cut, groceries, and pick up a new pan.

I know that some would find it weird that I wear heels to run around. Wearing heels for a few hours is nothing compared to being on my feet for 12+hours at work. Bleck!

Shirt ~ from Mum's garage sale
Jeans  ~ ? (I can never remember where I have bought pants, sorry!)
Boots ~ from Mum (She is very stylish)
Peony hair clip ~ Made by me
Puppy fuzz ~ supplied by my kids. : )




Bonus for Jhonen Vasquez fans, the lime green/yellow art piece was made by Rasputin in highschool. Its the charecter "Filler Bunny."

1 comment:

Have a thought...let me know. : )