Monday, October 29, 2012

Mucho Monday!


Happy, cat,
Source       Love the happy kitty!

I found tons, and tons of cool stuff for you this week! Hope you enjoy it folks. : )
 
Animals:
♦Oh man I have been there: Pill-ing a cat
Cats demonstrate their photo ninja skills
Amazing wildlife photography (SpaceManSteve, check out #5, and #6)
♦Need to express you irritation, or grumpiness...check out Colonel Meow
Cute cat + chilling + park bench = super cuteness

Awesome:
♦Random trivia: typographical river
Kanye Wes (Kanye West lyrics over shots from Wes Andersen Movies) So ridiculous!
The Bloggess put wigs on Hunter S. Thomcat
Captain Picard dances to Gagnam Style
You are beautiful (Super awesome video...go check it out!!!)
Get well cards for Malala (Made me teary eyed!) Info about Malala's story

DIY:
Cool use for old book spines
Make a galaxy scarf
Make a beautiful mask
A shirt + a scarf = cool new shirt. (I don't like the combo in the tutorial, but love the idea!)
Easy change-up tassel curtains
Tons of  homemade Christmas gift ideas
A way for freshening your towels
Make a cool crystal barrette

Fashion:
37 ways to tie a scarf

Feminism:
Introverted Fairy tales. These are pretty awesome!
*Sigh* I think that women have the right to dress sexy for Halloween if they choose to. I don’t appreciate that almost all costumes available are sexy, including costumes for little girls. So with my disclaimer out there here is a round up of some of the worst sexy costumes. There is also a music video that has non-sexy costume ideas. (Plus: it has a Tim Gun impersonator)
Dressing as part of a relationship. I found her discussion very interesting. (I don't dress much like my husband at all. We look like opposites, often getting weird second glances)
♦"Fantasy Slut League" this makes me so sick!
YES! I guy who gets it! (About harasment/cat calling)
Cats against cat-calling Tumblr:


legit cat call
I love this one! Source

Nom:
Make your own sprinkles. (I normally don't like sprinkles they are made primarily out of corn starch and wax, eww. These are different.)
Barmbrack ~ Irish Halloween bread (Interesting, sort of like King Cake for Marti Gras)
♦Pumpking double feature: Pumpkin-Beer Waffles, and Maple Pumpkin Granola
Garlic rosemary bead
Brussels sprout chips (Ok, so this isn't for everyone, but I really like brussels sprouts.)

WTF:
In the 1940's  a woman adopted and made clothes for a squirrel. (I think its cute, but really not the way a squirrel should live. He is a wild creature after all.)
Where's Waldo tattoo
Tongue soap...eww


Finnley Mae

1 comment:

  1. Very nice photos! I love the expression on #6's face.

    ReplyDelete

Have a thought...let me know. : )