My poor Frankie had a bad night.
Around midnight I woke to quite a surprise! I vaguely remember seeing sparks… followed by a thud.
Then there was a bunch of plastic-crinkling…and Frankie squawking.
Horrified I turned the light on to find Frankie suspended in a plastic shopping bag* hanging from the bed post!
I plucked the flailing terrified cat out of the bag…literally! I set her down on my pillow to see how she was. She seemed to be in shock. I help her for quite awhile till she calmed down.
Fortunately she was not hurt. She just very scared.
What I am guessing happened was that the poor dear received a static shock. Or, rather several shocks. Which startled her so much she fell off the bed into the bag.
So keep my poor dear in your thoughts.
*I keep an old shopping bag there for used tissues. Darn sinus and all...
So glad you were there to rescue her. I'm sure Frankie was terrified at her plight.
ReplyDeleteHaving had cats, I know how incredibly inquisitive they are and how fearlessly they put themselves in bizarre spots. I once had to rescue my Moozy who squeezed into a space that got smaller and smaller; he tried backing out but was stuck. His howling was heartbreaking.
It is heartbreaking to hear your furry little one hurting.
DeleteGlad Moozy (super cute name!)ended up ok!