Right now I am having a harder and harder time with outfit posts.
I have found myself putting them off...and posting later and later.
I am not enjoying them right now.
So, for the time being I will not be posting them. Until I think of a different feature (or you lovely folks suggest one) I won't be posting on Wednesdays.
Thanks for your understanding.
If blogging isn't fun, we won't do it. And shouldn't. This isn't our job, it's a hobby.
ReplyDeleteOur passions fluctuate and there's nothing wrong with that. I found being too regimented about blogging sucked the joy out of it, so I stopped. Now I blog only when I have enthusiasm for it.
One thing that helps me, which may help you, is following my bliss -- pursuing whichever topic appeals to me at the moment. Of course that shifts. One day it's fashion; the next photography; the third social issues. Good luck in finding things you are passionate about.
Thank you, very sound advice. : )
Delete