Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Mori Style (Maybe)


I have always been a fan of a certain style of clothes. I didn't know that it is a specific genera in fashion. The other day I stumbled upon Mori. 


So I thought I would try out the style with some pieces I have:


I realize that I should have another longer layer underneath, and that the colors are darker than true Mori.  This is what I had to work with.
 (I love the squinty look on Cici's face.)

Sorry for the repetitive backgrounds. This is the only place in our house with good light. 
(During the winter that is.)


Check out the blurry corgi parade!
I tried to have Frankie join us, she wasn't interested. Rufus didn't mind.
 
Details:
Striped shirt ~ Target 
Green Floral Dress ~ Katmandu Trading
Brown skirt ~ Katmandu as well
Walnut Necklace ~ Made by me
Belt ~ Stolen from Rasputin (Sorry honey!!)
Tights ~ Target
Socks ~ Smart Wool
Shoes Liz Claiborne (From Lynn)
Hair ~ Bonnie (I had a hair appointment today.)

Bonus outtake:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a thought...let me know. : )